Work Kamper Code of Professional Conduct
Regardless of titles or experience, all KOA Work Kampers:
- Recognize that we represent KOA to people inside as well as outside the campgrounds.
- Respect the right of all persons to make the most of their experiences at the campgrounds.
- Present a positive attitude to everyone associated with the campground at all times.
- Perform duties to the best of my ability and provide support to others when needed.
- Communicate honestly with others and seek to learn about their lives and aspirations.
- Develop a set of common goals with others that seek to have everyone be successful.
- Exhibit loyalty to KOA and its employees and expect the same support in return.
- Demonstrate a commitment to KOA to help the company thrive so that we may thrive.
- Spirit of Fun! Remember we have the best job in the world and it is our good fortune to be with KOA!